Friday, June 17, 2011

Heated Rush by Leslie Kelly

SUMMARYYou know you're hard up when you have to buy a date...
But Annie Davis's big family reunion is looming, and she needs a stand--in man fast or she'll never hear the end of it. Any gorgeous guy will do. Her solution? The drop--dead--sexy man at the charity bachelor auction. His good looks and blue--collar background make him perfect for her! Or is he?

Sean Murphy has a bit of a surprise for Annie. Not only is he not blue--collar, he's actually a sophisticated European entrepreneur, one who's made pleasuring women an art form. And he wants to permanently pleasure Annie! But Sean knows that if she discovers his secret, their wickedly delicious liaison will be over. Lucky for both of them, he's learned enough tricks to keep Annie distracted for a long, long time....


MUMBLINGS: Ohhh Boy! Is it getting HOT! The word is actually S I Z Z L I N G!And can Leslie Kelly do the voodoo she'll always do! I'm bowing down now and am totally speechless! So you'll have to read it guys...I honestly cannot take my eyes off my ereader! And am I gonna hunt this book down to buy for my personal collection :p

Anyway, I really love how the main characters attracts each other. It wasn't just pure undiluted passion but something both of them weren't ready to name.I was really touched though when Sean told Annie about what he used to do and when Annie decides to accept him he still wants to let her go, she turns around but not without saying  "I'll be waiting". 


The big shocker was that Annie wasn't the hick she wanted the people to see. And boy was Sean shocked to see her family home.


Really great read guys!

Summary source: http://fictiondb.com/author/leslie-kelly~heated-rush~237117~b.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment