Monday, June 20, 2011

Enslave Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter

SUMMARY:  Eden Black walks among humans, protecting them from the murderous evil of other-worlders who abduct and enslave. And though she appears to be human herself, Eden is an alien, a Raka, distinguished by her golden hair and skin, and gifted with the ominous ability to kill without remorse -- and with total accuracy. That is, until the fateful night she has one shot to eliminate her target, a human slaver -- and misses.

"Failure" is not in Eden's vocabulary. Neither is "partner" -- but that's what she is forcibly assigned after recovering from her disastrous mission. A sexy, steely-nerved human agent, Lucius Adaire enjoys nothing more than sparking the fury -- and rousing the desire -- of the fiery female assassin too proud to admit defeat. Locked in an assignment they cannot afford to lose, Lucius and Eden find themselves bound in two high-stakes, heart-pounding games: the sensual web of kill or be killed, and the erotic dance of seduction.



MUMBLINGSMan! Gena Showalter has always been one of my favorite authors! It all started when I bought her book by chance (Animal Instinct) and, boy, did I blush to the ends of my hair roots! I don't mind telling you that I'm a jaded person and because it was so HOT even I had the grace to feel shy while reading it. This however is still hot but it more or less sends out the feeling of how justice prevails against injustice. And it shows REAL GIRL POWER! Kick Ass! That's what I'd like to label this book! It's part of Showalter's series "Alien Huntress" and I've read another book of the series and it, too was thrilling that you won't be able to put down the book till it ends!



Now, about the characters; it kinda' takes Devyn's edge with his egotistical ways when he really would force Eden to be his Love Slave and refused to release her to save Lucius and the other slaves. His attitude totally changes on "Seduce the Darkness". Hope I could do a review on that book. Hmmm... Maybe when I buy a hardcopy of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment